Evidence of Prior Enforcement Efforts
I attest I am the IP Owner or an authorized officer of the IP Owner ( with binding authority), and that under penalty of perjury of the laws of the jurisdiction in which the attestation is signed that: (a) after a reasonable and good faith inquiry, all of the information and evidence provided to Visa is true and accurate to the best of the IP Owner's knowledge; (b) the IP Owner has not authorized the Merchant to sell the goods at issue and the sale of such goods is not permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction; and (c) the Merchant's sale of the goods at issue is likely to be considered an infringement of the IP Owner's intellectual property rights by a court of competent jurisdiction in the relevant jurisdiction
In order to submit the complaint, please attach all required supporting documentation (limited up to 6, 3MB size pdf files and total size of all attachments must be less than 14MB) and click “Submit.” (Please note the filename cannot contain any spaces or special characters).
Required supporting documentation consists of:
- Power of Attorney (if applicable);
- Screen shots which validate that Visa cards are accepted at the Merchant's website;
- IP Owner's evidence of IP rights ownership;
- Evidence of prior enforcements efforts which have been conducted by the IP owner; and
- A written, signed and dated attestation by the IP Owner on company letterhead.