5. Moosaei, M., and Riek, L.D. “Pain Synthesis for Humanoid Robots”, Midwest Robotics Workshop (MWRW) at the Toyota Technical Institute of Chicago (TTIC), March 2016.
6. Moosaei, M. Hayes, C.J., and Riek, L.D. “Performing Facial Expression Synthesis On Robot Faces, A Real-Time Software System”, In Proc. of the 4th International AISB Symposium on New Frontiers in Human-Robot Interaction, AISB, 2015.
7. Moosaei, M., Gonzales, M.J. and Riek, L.D. "Naturalistic Pain Synthesis for Virtual Patients", In Proc. of the 14th International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), 2014.
8. Gonzales, M.J., Moosaei, M., and Riek, L.D. “A Novel Method for Synthesizing Naturalistic Pain on Virtual Patients”, Journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. Vol. 8, Issue 6. [Best Overall Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award, Technology Innovation, 2014].
9. Moosaei, M. and Riek, L.D. "Evaluating Facial Expression Synthesis on Robots", In Proc. of the HRI Workshop on Applications for Emotional Robots at the 8th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), 2013.
10. Banitalebi, A., Moosaei, M, and Hossein-Zadeh, G.A. "An Investigation on the Usage of Image Quality Assessment in Visual Speech Recognition", In Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Image and Signal Processing (CISP), 2010.