Visa is pleased to announce the general availability of Apple Pay Push Provisioning for Visa cards via the DPS Mobile App.
This exciting new feature allows iPhone users to easily and securely provision their Visa card to Apple Pay from the DPS Mobile App with a few simple taps, eliminating the need to enter the card data separately. In addition to a seamless user experience, issuers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Satisfy cardholders and deepen mobile app engagement
- Increase adoption of card services
- Gain top of wallet and incremental transactions
- Reduce user friction when adding card directly to Apple Pay
- Reduce call center calls during provisioning
- Enhance the digital issuance cardholder experience
DPS Mobile iPhone users will be able to provision their Visa card to any eligible iOS device, allowing immediate access to the card for tap-to-pay transactions. DPS Mobile App issuers need only ensure that your BINs are tokenized and enabled for Apple Pay in order to participate.
When offered in conjunction with Digital Issuance, this exciting feature provides an integrated user flow and the immediate ability to use the card for payment in advance of the card plastic being received.
Contact your Visa DPS Account Manager to plan your DPS Mobile App update today.
Note: Legal – Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple