- Any changes to an itinerary, including but not limited to cancellations, must be made through individual airlines directly.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except where expressly permitted by the applicable airlines. Name changes are not permitted.
- Airline participation varies from market to market and seat inventory is based on availability.
- Propco administers and manages the Visa Discount Air Benefit which is discontinued as of 2/1/2020
Redeeming Travel Credit:
To redeem travel credit, cardholder will be required to call the airline.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Visa, your issuing bank and Propco 1) are not responsible for any changes made by a cardholder to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades; and 2) will not replace or refund any portion of the value of miles, points, currency, etc. used for reservation changes or upgrades if the cardholder does not use the changed or upgraded ticket for any reason including, but not limited to, an airline schedule change, airline delay or cancellation or additional changes made by the cardholder, including cancellation of a confirmed reservation.
- Propco is the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions. This program is void where prohibited by law. This discount offer may not be sold or resold. Any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This offer has no cash value and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Neither Propco nor Visa assumes any responsibility for any verbal or written representation made by any third party that varies the terms and conditions of this offer.
- Propco and its agents, and any other company or individual participating in the creation, distribution or redemption of this offer, act only as agents for the airlines and Propco, its agents, Visa and your issuing bank do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accidental death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided by a travel agent or other third party in connection with the travel provided and for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with the travel booked by redeeming this offer. When issued, your electronic reservation constitutes the sole contract between the airline and the passengers. For information regarding airline liability limitations, baggage liability and other regulations of the Warsaw Convention, as modified by the Montreal Convention, and other regulations, please consult your air carrier.
- Either the airline, or in some instances Travel Services, will appear as the merchant of record on your card statement for purchases made through Propco. None of Propco, Visa, your issuing bank or any of their concierge providers are responsible for any claims or damages arising from this benefit or related travel.
- In case of a travel emergency, such as airline flight cancellations and missed connections while you are traveling, please contact the airline directly for immediate support.
- By booking travel through Propco, the Visa cardholder and all travelers on the travel itinerary consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions, as stated herein.
- Visa reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
Seller of Travel Registration Numbers
Propco, who acts only as an agent for the airlines, makes the travel arrangements for you on behalf of Visa. Its California Seller of Travel number is 2080494-40. Registration as a Seller of Travel in California does not constitute approval by the State of California. Its Florida Seller of Travel number is ST39796, Its Iowa Seller of Travel number is 1241 and our Washington Seller of Travel number is 603 449 394. Propp Corp, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1020E, Chicago, IL 60631.
Disclosures Related to Tickets Booked:
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals.
There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact the airline directly.
Please go to https://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements to learn about the use of insecticides in certain aircraft.
Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which you have a confirmed reservation. If this occurs, the airline will make alternative arrangements for you.