of surveyed small businesses say that cash ﬂow is a monthly concern.2
Online sellers demand fast, reliable payments
of marketplace sellers would switch platforms to get faster payouts.3
of surveyed small merchants would pay for faster payouts.4
Visa Direct can help you pay your sellers quickly and on-demand
Pay workers everywhere
Send money to over three billion debit cards over the Visa network, or to ﬁnancial accounts in 88 countries using account credentials.5
Better payment experiences
Create fast, simple, and connected payment experiences, able to deliver funds 24 hours every day.
Streamline and simplify payroll operations
Replace outdated payment methods to deliver fast digital payments at scale through Visa Direct’s single connection point.
The security and reliability of Visa
Access a trusted network and risk solutions to help ensure that funds and information are handled securely.
Faster seller payouts are good business for marketplaces
Real-time1 payments can help online marketplaces attract and monetize sellers worldwide, while simultaneously enhancing the eﬃciency and security of seller payouts.
With Visa Direct, marketplaces can allow sellers to access their earnings whenever they wish, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Attract and retain high-value sellers worldwide
Generate new revenues from payout fees and premium seller subscription fees
Streamline payment operations and costs
Enhance the security and compliance of seller payouts
Find a Visa Direct solution provider6 that can work with you
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure that connects directly to Visa to deliver frictionless payments.
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
TabaPay is the leading processor and ISO focused on serving lenders and Money Service Businesses (MSBs) with card solutions for disbursing funds, collecting installments, loading and unloading accounts all in real-time.
See how Mercari increased seller satisfaction with real-time1 payments.
Get started with Visa Direct
- 1Actual fund availability varies by receiving ﬁnancial institution, receiving account type, region, and whether transaction is domestic or cross-border.
- 2Planning and Management Technology Can Increase the Lifetime Value of Your Business Customers”, Barlow Research 2015.
- 3Forrester Research, The Platform Economy: Serving Sellers Is The Key To Success, survey of 2,030 marketplace sellers worldwide, July 2018
- 4Visa’s Small Business Preferences Survey, 2017, N=154 small businesses
- 5Availability varies by market. Please refer to your Visa representative for more information on availability.
- 6Information about listed solution providers is provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only, may not include all Visa Direct solution providers, and is based on information provided by each solution provider. Visa is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners, are used for identiﬁcation purposes only, and do not imply product endorsement.