Skip to content
Visa Travel and Expense Guidelines
Supplier Travel Guidelines
- Suppliers will conform to the expense caps, if any, outlined in their contractual agreements with Visa.
- Expenditures requested for reimbursement must be bona fide business expenses that support the work that Visa has engaged supplier to complete.
- Personal, lavish or extravagant, or inappropriate expenditures are not reimbursable.
- Suppliers must receive approval from their Visa business contact prior to planning trips that represent major expenditures.
- If a supplier wishes to use Visa Travel Services, the supplier needs to obtain pre-approval from the Visa project manager.
- Visa retains the right to request receipts or additional documentation to support travel expenditures for which Supplier requests reimbursement.
- Unless otherwise documented in a Work Statement, the supplier is expected to conform to Visa Travel and Expense guidelines for the following key travel and expense spend categories:
- Domestic flights – Economy
- International flights > 4 continuous hours – One class above Economy
- Not to exceed $350 USD per night
- Mid-Size (up to 3 people); Full size (3+ people)
- Gas and insurance if not included in rate
- Not to exceed $150 USD per person per day
- Visa does not provide a per diem