Add peace of mind to your itinerary
The following services are offered:
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas and immunizations.
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Emergency Message Service can relay emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements can accommodate unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents (e.g., passport or travel visa), which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates, bail-bond assistance, cash advances, and follow-up assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets, and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service can help you through the common carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage.
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.
Call 1-800-992-6029 (Outside the U.S., call one of our toll-free numbers) to get your questions answered. This benefit is provided on a best-effort basis, and may not be available due to problems of time, distance or location.
Please keep in mind that you will want to read the full terms and conditions for further details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions or check with your card issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.